Thursday, July 16, 2009

Life with Ty



Well its been 10 days, hard to believe! Life with Ty is the greatest, although it is taking some getting used to for both him and his parents. With all the love and support that we have been getting from everyone it is sure a lot easier. I have such new found respect for parents! Luckily for mine I was a perfect angel :) Some photos of the first week at home with the little man. Mostly just ordinary life, but he makes it so much fuller...
.

2 comments:

Sarah B said...

What a cutie!!! Keep posting. You'll be glad you did in the future, too :)

alishmali said...

oh my goodness I love him!!! He is sooo precious, and hearing him on the phone today only made him so much more incredible in my mind. I can't wait to meet him :)