Well its been awhile we have had kind of crazy month and a half so we are updating the blog a little late. Our last days on our trip were enjoyable, even though Tifani was really sick. We really enjoyed our time together and seeing the beauty of the Southwest, although I will have to conquer the Grand Canyon later, but I will have the little man to conquer it with! Included some of the pictures of the last few days....
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Last Day of the Trip
Well its been awhile we have had kind of crazy month and a half so we are updating the blog a little late. Our last days on our trip were enjoyable, even though Tifani was really sick. We really enjoyed our time together and seeing the beauty of the Southwest, although I will have to conquer the Grand Canyon later, but I will have the little man to conquer it with! Included some of the pictures of the last few days....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment