Just wanted to say thank you to my wife of one year!!! I am so blessed to married to you. You make my life richer in every way. I am excited for what God has in store for us in the next 40 years or so!!! I LOVE YOU!!!
Happy Anniversary to you both!! I'm so glad I was there to see it all begin (and I got to meet you, Rob, near the very beginning, too :) May God bless this next year of big transitions and many more years after that.
It's so crazy to think you guys have been married for a year already! And by crazy I mean GREAT!!! Forgot to say Happy Anniversary, so I hope you'll still accept it even though I'm late: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!! :)
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary to you both!! I'm so glad I was there to see it all begin (and I got to meet you, Rob, near the very beginning, too :) May God bless this next year of big transitions and many more years after that.
We were so glad to be there with you a year ago!! Happy Anniversary!
When are you coming to visit?
i can't belive it has been a year all ready
Rachel Lehmann
It's so crazy to think you guys have been married for a year already! And by crazy I mean GREAT!!! Forgot to say Happy Anniversary, so I hope you'll still accept it even though I'm late:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!! :)
Post a Comment