There were some strange animals we saw that day! haha....
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Denver Zoo
On Monday (for the holiday) we went up to Denver to enjoy the afternoon! The weather was beautiful and the temp was up in the 70s!!! =0) The Denver Zoo had a free admission day so we decided to go there! It was very crowded but watching the little kids ooh and aww at the animals was almost more fun than seeing the animals themselves! =0) We put up a few of the pics we took to give you taste of how beautiful the day was! =0)





There were some strange animals we saw that day! haha....
There were some strange animals we saw that day! haha....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great pictures... but I don't think I've every seen a one eyed Zebra, kind of spooky! Is that you and Rob? HeHe!!
I love the zoo!!! It always smells funny. . . but totally worth the animals :) I'll be giving you a call sometime soon. . . . woohoo!! :)
It's already Febuary...could we have an update!!!
Post a Comment