We also went downtown for the "Parade of Lights" mainly to watch Rob's kiddos play in the marching band... we thought for sure we would freeze because we did last year in Salem and it is so much colder here... but we had a beautiful day and it was actually not too cold! =0) We also saw some great floats! This one is for Chic-fil-a... they had people in cow costumes singing and dancing to the "Chicken dance" haha... it was hilarious!
And... I bought Rob a snoopy puzzle! So we worked on that together! And success we completed it!! =0)
4 comments:
Did you bring some of that cold Colorado weather to Oregon?? We are stuck in our home unable to leave because of the snow/ice! Thanks!!
Meanwhile...you two look like you are loving life and each other and that warms my heart totally!!
Are you coming to Oregon for Christmas? hugs/love...Dee/John
Darn we were at the lights festival to! I guess we missed ya. =(
-Savanna
So that picture of you by the tree. . . are you starting to show with baby?! It might be that you are just hunched over, but I am excited!
I miss you!
Yes we did go to Oregon!!! (sorry i didn't read comment earlier)
and yes... starting to show! even more now... had to go buy a few new outfits to work in today. haha... the joys! =0)
Post a Comment