This past week we had the joy of hosting Ali Foster! =0)
It was a great time of fellowship, prayer, spiritual refreshments, encouraging conversations, and just all around fun! We loved having her here with us!
I love this!! :) I had such a great time with you both. I'm so glad you sent me the link to your blog; I couldn't remember the web address. :s Miss you and am soo excited you will be in Oregon this coming week! I'm sure you are going to be in pretty high demand, so don't worry too much if you are super busy. If you do have time, though, I could show you the memory book I made from the philippines trip! :) Love you both.
2 comments:
I love this!! :) I had such a great time with you both. I'm so glad you sent me the link to your blog; I couldn't remember the web address. :s
Miss you and am soo excited you will be in Oregon this coming week! I'm sure you are going to be in pretty high demand, so don't worry too much if you are super busy. If you do have time, though, I could show you the memory book I made from the philippines trip! :)
Love you both.
Please visit us soon, Bronson. We're looking forward to seeing you!!! PLEASE COME!!! :'(
Post a Comment