Saturday, September 6, 2008

Fall is Here!

Well school is in full swing, been 5 weeks already, its hard to believe. We are so excited for October break! Tifani is going to take me on a tour of the Philippines, I am so so so excited. We both love to travel and have a heart for people overseas! =0)

What we have been up to the last few weeks...

Been crazy busy here T is subbing at a local Montessori School a couple of days a week and volunteering at church for the lady's bible study. We have both been coaching. I have been doing 7th grade football, and T has been coaching 7th and 8th grade softball! Its been fun and challenging at the same time!

2 comments:

Sarah B said...

I'll be watching my share of 7th grade football this year - so will think of you!! And Tif coaching softball - would love to watch that, too. And I'm totally jealous of your trip.....wish I could go :(

Unknown said...

Hmm doesn't Mr. B have a birthday coming up soon? Old old old :)