Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Last days of summer... 1st days of school

Rob's last week of summer was spent in a lot of meetings, decorating his classroom, and planning out first few days of classes with students....


Rob personalizing his classroom with Indiana Jones and of course, David Crowder Band! =0)

I also had the chance to go for a day to help Rob get his classroom ready! I helped put up posters and made a interactive "SUDOKU" board! =0)
In the busyness of the week we still managed to sneak in a few adventures and fun....


"Huck Disc" (aka Frisbee Golf) with Brandon



The Royal Gorge Bridge!


US Senior Open with my Dad! =0)


and... Wild Buffalo Wings!
(we miss you Adam & Amanda)

*Please be praying for Rob's first week with students! God has provided richly for us! We are trusting Him for great relationships with students, parents, and co-workers! And for many opportunities for Rob to "Carry Christ's Presence" in those relationships! Thank you all for your love & prayers! We miss you all greatly.


3 comments:

Annie Bizzi said...

Potter-
First of all, who is David Crowder? Never heard of him...
Second of all, did your mommy dress you for your first day of school--cause if I was there, I'd be stepping on your shoes.
On a serious note, glad you're getting settled. I seriously hate starting this school year without you in the building!
Biz

Unknown said...

Hey - time for an update. It is now been 2 weeks since your last posting!

Anonymous said...

Oh. You teach at another school? Which school is it? Looks pretty cool! Please come visit HSCS!!!